Saturday 30 January 2016

Not So New Year

Today is already the last day of January 16 and look what I have forgotten? I forgot (more like don't have time) to write as I promised to myself.

2015 was among the best year for us. God is too kind for me and my family and that I need to submit myself more. I think I never be thankful enough for all the blessings and it is embarrassing.

2016 has just started and so far it went well.  I am still struggling to  manage between career and play a mommy role, which I constantly will remind myself that both job is Ibadah thus I gotta work my best.  I needed all the strength and patience and also world peace lol because not all my kids are easy and sometimes the co-workers at the office are driving me crazy too.
 
Anyway, gotta do what I gotta do. Moga dipermudahkan. Insha Allah.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment